Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to catch up! Day 4-7

This is a challenge for sure! But, I am making time for play even though my schedule is filled with planning a birthday party, studying for an exam, and spending time with my niece and nephews!

Day 4: Pretend Islands
I put ALL of our pillows on the carpet in our living room. Big ones, small ones, firm ones, soft ones...  Little c spent a few minutes crawling around and fervently trying to crawl over them... We rested our heads on a pillow as I read a board book to him. Then we explored his discovery basket (more about that later) together.

Day 5: Play Dough Exploration

I made some playdough... using beet juice for color! I set the ball of dough on the floor by little c. He poked it a few times. Then began "ripping" little pieces off. After a few minutes, he tasted it and figured out that it tastes icky! Later that night daddy found the dough and they played with it together. A double dose of playdough :)




Day 6: Family Together Time
The three of us spent the day at Disneyland. <3

Day 7: Floor Doodles
We skipped the doodling... and just played on the floor. I pulled out a basket of balls and rolled and bounced them around.

All in all, I am having fun just spending time with my goo. I'm trying my hardest not to get too carried away with the camera. I know the goal is to stay away from technology... but I can't help but snap a couple of photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment