Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exploring Foam Golf Balls


I sent my hubby out about a week ago to grab me a couple things from the grocery store. Amongst my list of items he had bought a half dozen organic eggs packaged in the coolest egg carton ever! I had never seen a clear plastic egg carton before. I instantly knew that this was going to be a great (and inexpensive) material to explore with little c. 

Then I remembered...
I've had this dozen of foam golf balls floating around in my storage area for a while now (I had used them for various games and activities with children when I was working in an early childhood classroom before I had my little guy). They fit perfectly.  

So,  

1 unconventional egg carton + a dozen foam golf balls = many moments of engaging and learning!

throwing, rolling, bouncing, putting, taking, holding... what fun.  




Isn't it great to reuse ordinary objects to make play extraordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment